What to Wear

A running dialogue of all things in Plus Size fashion. We are on the hunt for comfortable style, fabulous design, and altogether Stunning Stuff for women with full figures. Share where you shop and what you love.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hey -- it's Cold out There!

So -- I went to the closet to dig out sweaters, scarves, and the usual Fall/Winter fare. My next stop was my keyboard. No, not to wear! I'm going shopping. Looking for yummy stuff in Plus Sizes. Some wrap sweaters, slim (not skinny) pants, blouses with ruffles, and a long, toasty coat. Will let you know what I found.

Keep in Touch!

3 Comments:

Blogger MKT said...

So, how is the shopping going?

7:32 AM  
Blogger MKT said...

I am a plus size women also. I am looking for fashionable plus size clothing. I am shopping today for plus size dresses for the holidays. Any suggestions?

7:42 AM  
Blogger Ulla Blogger said...

As promised- this is what I found:
A Tuxedo Blouse in plus size from Ulla Popken. To quote Goldilocks, "It's just right!" My favorite coat is Wool Cashmere with a Faux fur-trimmed collar. Once again, not too long, not too heavy -- but Just Right.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home